Tuesday, February 15, 2011
The Balance of Life
I don't have much to write about...but was feeling a bit guilty that I started a blog, and now haven't written anything this week... So I am writing what is on my mind. Maybe this is more for me to journal than for you to read. So if you aren't interested...stop here. If there are any moms out there who have secrets, please pass them my way. I am trying to figure out how to balance life. I work full time, try to do extras for work, attempt to keep my house in order, cook and grocery shop for my family, and the little task of being a mommy! I love all of these things, and don't feel like I can give anything up. However, there just aren't enough hours in each day. At the end of the day, I realize all of the things that I didn't get to. I have recently realized that months have gone by with the same tasks on my list that still never get crossed off. I have been laying in bed each night thinking about these tasks that are still on my list. However, since I am a third grade teacher and therefore I teach cause and effect A LOT since it is on the state assessments....I do realize that the lack of sleep then contributes to me not getting as much done the next day...Hmmm.... how do I stop the cause and effect cycle? I am sure that every working parent has felt this same way, so please tell me what got you through it. I hope this post doesn't come across as a vent...because I do love all of the things that I do, I just need to balance them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment