Sunday, February 20, 2011

My New Buy!

So I have recently wanted a new watch.  I have never had a nice watch...always just the 9.99 Walmart finds.  Well, it has all changed! I found a watch that I really liked.  However, it was $75.  I waited...because that is what I do.  I never pay full price for anything.  It paid off...once again! They are now 30% off at Kohls.  Then I also had a 15% (the cashier said that it looked like 30% to her!!!) I love people like that! My grand total for my new $75 watch came to $35!  All of a sudden, it seems so worth it.  And I love my watch! So much that Justin says he is getting tired of hearing how much I love it!

This is so off the subject from a new watch or saving money, but I wanted to also mention that yesterday was picture day!!! I love picture day! My baby appears to be very photogenic and I have an amazing photographer! I will post some pics soon! For now, she is just teasing me with few on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment