I have just added a widget with my favorite sites to the bottom of this page. I just want to give a brief description of these sites. I will update these as I find more favorites!
Shutterfly- if you don't already use this, you should. I love pictures! This site is great for anything photo! Plus they email some great coupons! Never pay full price...I have repeatedly gotten $100 orders for only $20!
E-mealz- This is a subscription, but it is only $15 per quarter...and well worth it. You can select which menu works the best for your lifestyle. They will provide you with recipes and a grocery list every week. We do the Weight Watchers one.
Relay for Life Team Soldiering On- We are team captains this year for this relay team. We lost a good friend several years ago to cancer, so every year we walk in his memory.
Coupons- there are several links for coupons and savings...I have more to add later! I am always looking to save! Recently I purchased $98 worth of clothes at Baby Gap for $1.30!
I hope you enjoy my faves as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment