Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Kisses

I have come to realize that the little things in life are really the most important! I think being a mom brings you to this realization quickly.  Lily just started giving us kisses tonight! She comes to us for them and almost has it down.  She knows to make a pucker noise and to lean in to our lips! She learns something new everyday! It is so fun to watch the wheels in her mind turn.  Her newest things, besides kisses, include trying to pull herself up (not successful yet, but tries hard!), saying the word "yellow" (weird for one of her first words), and mimicking everything her daddy does.  She loves her daddy! She makes any facial expressions or sounds that he does! I can't believe that she is going to be 9 months soon! I will probably look back at this post (just next month) and think about how far she has come since I wrote this...it really goes so fast! For any parent reading this, you are wondering why I am saying the same thing that you have known for however long you have been parent....Here's to time...enjoy every minute!

1 comment:

  1. Not only does she still love giving kisses, but she now loves Eskimo kisses and Butterfly kisses!

    ReplyDelete